My chalice Collection. Pic heavy!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shrimplet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am trying to learn something here :) Your Chalice's are awesome BTW and am glad to hear you are doing a lot better. So here is my question: I see in your full tank shot that some of your Chalice's are on larger frag plugs, while others are on really smaller frag plugs. I think having them on the larger frag plugs looks a lot better, gives the Chalice's a chance to really stretch out, unimpeded by having to grow down the side of the frag plug and giving you a really good look at the Chalice. So, I was wondering if you had plans to remove the Chalice frags from the smaller frag plugs and mount them to larger plugs, or you just liked them the way they are. You said they were new arrival corals, so I am guessing you just haven't gotten around to putting them on larger plugs ? Also :) I know I am pushing it here, How often do you feed your Chalice's?
 
Last edited:
New addition cb flaming Bugatti

image.jpg

I love the CB FB. Its one on my fastest growing rainbows. 2 eyes to eight in about 10 months. It's a good eater too. Another choice piece you've got there.
 
I am trying to learn something here :) Your Chalice's are awesome BTW and am glad to hear you are doing a lot better. So here is my question: I see in your full tank shot that some of your Chalice's are on larger frag plugs, while others are on really smaller frag plugs. I think having them on the larger frag plugs looks a lot better, gives the Chalice's a chance to really stretch out, unimpeded by having to grow down the side of the frag plug and giving you a really good look at the Chalice. So, I was wondering if you had plans to remove the Chalice frags from the smaller frag plugs and mount them to larger plugs, or you just liked them the way they are. You said they were new arrival corals, so I am guessing you just haven't gotten around to putting them on larger plugs ? Also :) I know I am pushing it here, How often do you feed your Chalice's?

I do plan on moving them to larger discs to grow out. I try to let them chili for a bit befor it remount them :)
 
I am glad your health is back on track and you are rebuilding you amazing collection Lookin forward to watching them beauties grow :)
 
Sweet looking McM there the rainbow craze begins again
 
Here are a few new pieces that will be here soon :) JF firedancer, cb fuego and wwc Jell-O shot

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
What! Man I seen the Jello Shot in person and have been kicking myself ever since for not buying the frags WWC had at Reefapalooza.
 
That RC looks sweet all your pieces look very happy
 
great pics but most of all amazing pieces .....keep them coming ben i know u are loaded over there lolol
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new