My chalice Collection. Pic heavy!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shrimplet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How about a few updated pics :)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Geez Ben... A little warning next time. Sooo bright
 
They look awesome. Nice PIcs , awsome chalices, its people like you that make me want to make my collection more awesome with pieces like that. Can i ask an honest question im currently having a dilemma with. How big do you let them grow before you frag and how small of a piece of teh colony do you stay with?
 
They look awesome. Nice PIcs , awsome chalices, its people like you that make me want to make my collection more awesome with pieces like that. Can i ask an honest question im currently having a dilemma with. How big do you let them grow before you frag and how small of a piece of teh colony do you stay with?

Well I try not to frag the slower growers much. I like to leave myself at least 5-6 eyes of a piece after I frag it
But I do frag almost everything to have a frag to grow out as a back up
 
Beautiful collection is an understatement!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new