My Christmas Idea

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freenow54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Freenow54

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
7,586
Reaction score
6,058
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have come up with a fool Proof way to engage people in the quest for fish keeping knowledge. I am going to bring my 10 Gallon bare bones tank into the living room. Put just a HOB flter and a light on it . Then when the time is right I will put a pair of Clownfish in it and sit back😄
61c1a4dbe4c55928fd010378d05df839.jpg
 
That should be fine lol. No rock or anything that will trigger a cycle right?
 
I suggest a 90 gallon tank at minimum for your two clowns. Also 80 grand in equipment should do the trick.
 
Not trying to argue with you...using your line you always use. That makes no sense🤣
Well it is true way too many threads go off on tangents like a guy that wants to punch some body in the face because they are ugly. That was an actual post. I don't know how else to neutralize some people. It is a joke brother as clowns fight for dominance as I am always reading and experienced . So am arguing now get a sense of humour
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new