My Clementine Zoas Colony

atlfishes

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
527
Reaction score
158
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
$165 shipped, Shipping to west coast is $170
60+ polyps , fully covered 2” disc. See second pic with my thumb for reference.

C853966E-84D9-4369-B93D-9167FB8901B9.jpeg 9636F4D4-A226-4BFC-8BBB-43CC28870090.jpeg
 
$165 shipped, Shipping to west coast is $170
60+ polyps , fully covered 2” disc. See second pic with my thumb for reference.

C853966E-84D9-4369-B93D-9167FB8901B9.jpeg 9636F4D4-A226-4BFC-8BBB-43CC28870090.jpeg
I'll take them text me at 3055192087
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new