My clowns have finally started spawning!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JasonK84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2018
Messages
2,975
Reaction score
8,044
Location
Amarillo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had these guys since they were little. I picked them up in March of 2019. Today I was looking at their host flower pot and saw something hanging from the “ceiling” closer inspection found about 12 clownfish eggs! Pics are bad. I need a flashlight to shine on them while taking a pic. How cool!

D06657F1-A97F-46D1-A676-DE86B2158E69.jpeg 13D75FF7-D660-494C-974E-EEE3777DBCAC.jpeg 103C09F2-FA3F-4EB2-BED4-B9B24F2288C8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new