My clowns spawned for 2nd time

cannon77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about your daughter puchowave, I hope she is OK? As for the line of Reeds TDO products, they are producing AMAZING color in all species that are eating it. Cant say enough good about the stuff!! Feed it to a regular Ocellaris and they will turn almost all black with just an orange belly. We are using it on several species of clowns, IT ROCKS!!

OP
OP
puchowave

puchowave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to God my daughter is fine after the surgery,yesterday in the night my clowns spawned for 3rd time i didn't know they going to spawn so quick again so i have to hurry up with the new tank for this couple so cannon this Reeds TDO products it's like the third stage of feeding for the clowns first the rots,second the arthemia and then the TDO's or the TDO's can replace the arthemia?
Thanks for your help.

cannon77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We dont feed any baby brine. We straight from rotifers to TDO, we use the "A" its the smallest size. Keep in mind all species and every batch of fry are different. After 5-7 days of rotifers, you can start to add a very small amount of TDO (less than a pinch) After a few days you will notice more and more fry going after the TDO. When that happens, stop adding the daily rotifers, the fry that are not eating TDO yet will continue to eat the rotifers. Replace the daily rotifers additons with TDO feedings. Clowns are pretty easy to wean off of the rotifers and onto TDO. Once you get them all eating TDO, give them 3-5 days and start adding in the next size TDO. You will just have to judge how your clowns are growing and what size they can eat.......theres a lot to learn still but you are at a great place. Hope you have a blast with this and if I can help, I gladly will. If you send a pm it goes to my phone, I am not on here a whole bunch due to the 15 pairs we deal with :)

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%

Back