My Coral tank

Which part of Taiwan are you located? I may want to visit in the near future ... lots of high school buddies residing and working in Taiwan. Interesting place with lots of nice food and desserts (eg. bubble tea ... :D)

I am in Taiwan, Taipei, Taiwan is not much place to play
 
As long as there's lots of local food to feast on ... I'm all good. Heard that Taiwan has quite a lot of Hakka people too ...
YES! Hakka cuisine and a strong sense of humanity, will ensure that will leave a good memory
 
Wow, love all the detailed pics of your corals. Do you have any pics of your light build, very intereting?
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Wow, that’s a beautiful tank! Thanks for sharing! :)
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Wow, that’s a beautiful tank! Thanks for sharing! :)

THANKS~

Wow, love all the detailed pics of your corals. Do you have any pics of your light build, very intereting?

DIY T5X6 &CTL G3 LED X2

I have time to shoot some equipment photos, in addition, I also have a fish tank, I do not know where to share?
 
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tenor.gif
 
Last edited:
Wow that's beautiful!
I noticed you have a kH controller from aquawiz, is it good and accurate ?
 
Love the reef. Welcome on board
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new