My Coral tank

Smartfish.YU

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
15
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I come from Taiwan
This is one of my favorite aquariums

Equipped with:
Size 150cm / 88cm / 60cm 40MM crystal acrylic
Lighting CTL G3 X2 DIY T5X6
Motor SUNSUN 6000L X4
Maxspect Circulator 150 X1
AQUAWIZ KH control
SCHUMAN calcium reactor
Grotech 4 titration machine
OSA O3 ozone machine
Bubble King® DeLuxe 300 external skimmer

System: AF
AF BIO S
AF PRO BIO S
AF PRO BIO F
AF -NP
AF ABC
AF 1 + 2 + 3 +

20171125_004312.jpg


20171125_004327.jpg


20171125_003041.jpg


20171125_002922.jpg


20171125_003015.jpg


20171125_004922.jpg


line_1512010713850.jpg


line_1514293906348.jpg


20171231_005456.jpg


line_1514698035878.jpg


line_1514982333729.jpg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R! :D That's a neat looking tank, for sure!
 
Welcome to R2R! I like it a lot. The last picture is just stunning! Looks like a "tree-of-life" portrait. Beautiful. :)

White clay for the material DIY production

I really like this landscape, my fish tank is also such a landscape, free to upload share

However, the disadvantage is that the bottom of the tank to put filter material
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Nice looking tank;)
 
Welcome to R2R. Both well put together and beautiful. Nicely done!
 
Which part of Taiwan are you located? I may want to visit in the near future ... lots of high school buddies residing and working in Taiwan. Interesting place with lots of nice food and desserts (eg. bubble tea ... :D)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new