My custom 200 gallon tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter JFord2014
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JFord2014

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
197
Reaction score
2
Location
Oklahoma City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I wanted to make a build thread but I'm not very good at taking pictures along the way so I thought I would just post a few recent photos! Thank you Bill at Custom Reef Creations in Moore OK!(more to come)
931172_10151672572439921_21485457_n.jpg
5915_10151672572389921_284968401_n.jpg
photocanopy.jpg
 
That thing is going to be sick...

And an Achilles will be super happy in that
 
Thank you :)!
Here are a few pictures of it being built
461EAAA0-8B48-4DD5-86A5-609E8691B7E5-4199-000003D9F88853BE_zps29f22eb7.jpg
[/IMG]
01C66C60-9C06-431E-AE9A-5A84856A3323-4199-000003DA2D3A1D99_zpsf8ec02d0.jpg
[/IMG]
Here's what it looks like right now
5A7234EB-F854-491F-A338-08091E4DE913-2207-000002BD34341336_zps37a4e253.jpg
[/IMG]
My English Bulldog, Edgar, loves to sleep in the stand. He's going to be really sad when he finds out the frag tank is going in there.
83174FEC-9DE3-4FB8-B6D5-F9988105B85D-4199-000003DA440D106C_zpsc4550387.jpg
[/IMG]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new