My Diy 40 breeder

D4jack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
240
Reaction score
317
Location
North Olmsted
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a couple recent photos of my tank. Check out my build thread.

20230929_132204.jpg 20230929_132141.jpg 20230929_132130.jpg
 
Thanks. I really appreciate that! I had to add some supplemental lighting. I also added a wooden air diffuser to my skimmer. And have replaced the heaters annually as preventative maintenance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new