My Dude Gettin In There

Cool video. Makes me miss watching mine
 
How long would you recommend waiting before adding a sand sifting goby to a new aquarium? I would think the sand bed needs to be a little bit dirty or it might starve.
 
yeah, i’m at 11mo right now. she eats frozen mysis so that supplements. i’ve never kept one over a year (jumpers). tight lid this time so kind of curious myself :grimacing-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new