My Elos 70 at almost a year !

Sandyp1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
366
Reaction score
17
Location
Manhasset
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, Ive had this tank for almost a year. Its lit my 2 Ecotech Radions, a Bashsea sump and Blue Demon skimmer with a refugium lit 24/7. Im dosing ESV 2 part and Alkalinity and adding Prodibio Iodine, Strontium, Bioptim and Biodigest every 2 weeks. I keep 2 bags of Chemipure Elite in the sump and do Bi monthly water changes. Hope you like it !
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2721.jpg
    IMG_2721.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_2714.jpg
    IMG_2714.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_2704.jpg
    IMG_2704.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_2698.jpg
    IMG_2698.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_2595.jpg
    IMG_2595.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 370
Very nice tank. Like the rock structure with the caves.
 
Looks good and packed full of goodies!
 
There is a debate on wether its a Brown Tang or a Gold Rim Tang. I think its a Gold Rim. Either way, he's my Favorite fish. Hoping to upgrade to a 180 this year.
 
There is a debate on wether its a Brown Tang or a Gold Rim Tang. I think its a Gold Rim. Either way, he's my Favorite fish. Hoping to upgrade to a 180 this year.

I think you are right. That looks like a Gold Rim Tang. How long have you had it in your tank?
 
About 2 months now. Hes eating well and seems happy. I know hes a little big for the tank, but i know it doesnt show in the pix, but there are a few pass through caves he can swim in and out of.
 
Thanks Mr D, I'll take one to or row night. it's a Bashsea sump, skimmer and Refugium. I was skeptical about buying a "package", but Steve Bashsea's product is great and extremely well built.
 
This is a beautiful tank. Please post more sps shots. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new