My Experience with Pacific East Aquaculture

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer333_
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefer333_

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2015
Messages
81
Reaction score
41
Location
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
I strongly recommend @PacificEastAquaculture. I ordered clams and frags from them and I was a bit nervous since this was my first time ordering from them. There was an issue with the order due to heat wave on the east coast during shipping. Rachel and Dr Mac went above and beyond to address the issue and sent replacements of my choosing. A lot of vendors are nice and good when everything goes well. You only find out how good of a vendor they are when things go wrong during shipping. Pacific East Aquaculture made sure that I didn't get the short end of the stick and took good care of their customer. Moreover, Rachel followed up on the order every time and made sure i was happy with the order and always returned all my calls. Most importantly, clams I received are very healthy and growing. Thanks a lot, @PacificEastAquaculture. You got yourself another repeat customer!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new