OP
OP
morrowss

morrowss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking female you got there. You going to try and raise them?

Not much i can do with them now,she layed on the bottom support rock in my 75...i cant get that rock out...now if only my pair of GS maroons would mate...they are in their own tank

elegant_reefer

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I read the title for a second I thought you were talking about your wife or something LOL.

OP
OP
morrowss

morrowss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I read the title for a second I thought you were talking about your wife or something LOL.

Thanks for the laugh....we were just at the hospital last week for early contractions and she is due in the next couple weeks...still laughing:snicker:

hyperboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one has pointed out the coolest thing about this video....the female is an Onyx percula (true perc) and the male is an ocellaris (false perc)....two different species!

OP
OP
morrowss

morrowss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one has pointed out the coolest thing about this video....the female is an Onyx percula (true perc) and the male is an ocellaris (false perc)....two different species!

Yeah she's a funny one....I introduced a blue carpet and she ran right to it and let the ocellaris in and her other mate a true perc onyx....so now i have 3 in one anemone

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 149 40.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 189 50.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 33 8.9%
Back