My fav Acan

  • Thread starter Thread starter dtpollard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dtpollard

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
34
Location
Charlottesville VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use my phone to take my pics so unless the conditions are right I never get good pics. The parent for this little guy I got as a frag from a R2R mod locally years ago. It finally grew big enough to frag so here is the baby in its very photo genic area. Love this little guy. :)
2012-05-16_19-37-10_738-1-1.jpg
 
Beautiful!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new