My favias are never open.

IanStocker02

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
25
Location
united states Va
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About two months ago, My favias started to close up. nothing changed (parameter wise) and they just closed and dont seem to be doing well. they still have their color, but I dont see any tissue expansion, not even at night. I dose with kalk in an ATO, niTRATES are 5, Calcium 400, alkalinity 8dkh and phos 0,1. I dose Iodide,magnesium and trace elements. since the favias have closed up I recently started to do more maintenance because they aren't looking as good. I've been doing water changes probably every week now for the past 2 weeks. everything tests fine, I don't know why they look like this.

image_2023-04-12_173251545.png image_2023-04-12_173307478.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new