My Favorite Clam Tool

  • Thread starter Thread starter Connie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
58
Location
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
magnifying-tweezers-hair-tweezers4.jpg


Works great!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the picture wouldn't post, but google magnifying tweezers. Love these things.!
 
My guess would be inspection and removal of Pyramidellid Snails.
 
Sorry guys about it taking so long to answer you....been cleaning powerheads...lol I used this tool to inspect my clam and pick out Pyramidellid Snails. It works great for inspecting anything in your tank. I dipped a few corals that weren't looking so hot and found all kind of critters on them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new