My favorite piece

went broke reefing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
37
Reaction score
40
Location
nyc
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this piece

20220918_191246.jpg
 
Amazing!!
 
Agreed beautiful piece! How long have you had it? Maris can be finicky som

Agreed beautiful piece! How long have you had it? Maris can be finicky sometimes.
Thank you, I agree , when I saw it I had to take it. It's been in my system for about 4weeks .
Beautiful! Looks just like my solar flare milli…..

Darren
It's a dead ringer for the solar flare. I would bet it's a wild solar flare millie. Got it for $ 120 so.... can't Complain
 

Attachments

  • 20220918_191246.jpg
    20220918_191246.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 20220918_165512.jpg
    20220918_165512.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 25
A lot of “designer” corals are just named mariculture species so it probably is the same coral . You just got your colony for what I purchased a frag for…..☹️

Darren


Thank you, I agree , when I saw it I had to take it. It's been in my system for about 4weeks .

It's a dead ringer for the solar flare. I would bet it's a wild solar flare millie. Got it for $ 120 so.... can't Complain
 
A lot of “designer” corals are just named mariculture species so it probably is the same coral . You just got your colony for what I purchased a frag for…..☹️

Darren
I agree. When I was talking to the owner of the lfs, he said it's a solar flare millie but said he couldn't called it that but that they were one and the same.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new