My firefish has fins ripped up.

Kade76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My firefish has its fins all ripped up and I don’t know if it is my Royal grammas work or something wrong with it pictures below. It also has discoloration on its face and a word spot on one side, please help.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My firefish has its fins all ripped up and I don’t know if it is my Royal grammas work or something wrong with it pictures below. It also has discoloration on its face and a word spot on one side, please help.

This fish is a victim of aggression and you need to identify culprit such as gramma and clowns. Isolate the culprit for up to 2 weeks. Fins should heal on their own without continued aggression

OP
OP
K

Kade76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Also I forgot to mention it has been swimming at the surface for about a week with is face touching the top and sleeping in weird positions.

OP
OP
K

Kade76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This fish is a victim of aggression and you need to identify culprit such as gramma and clowns. Isolate the culprit for up to 2 weeks. Fins should heal on their own without continued aggression
Thank you I know if it’s aggression then it’s the gramma the clowns mostly stay to themselves thanks.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thank you I know if it’s aggression then it’s the gramma the clowns mostly stay to themselves thanks.
Didnt know you had a gramma but the typical fish to cause this

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 79 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 81 46.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.1%
Back