My first acropora ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sanya
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sanya

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
123
Reaction score
28
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Hi, can someone help me ID my first acro ive been keep for a while?
Thanks for any help!
Thank you for any help!
20210807_175745.jpg
 
Looks like either purple plasma or purple rain acro
 
Thanks for reply! I really appreciate it.
It has a yellow-green color with green base. I will try to do a batter picture.
 
Looking at that growth structure and the color you described, it reminds me of PC Rainbow.
Google some pics and see if that matches up.
 
Yes, it what I did with all options that I gotten. Some pictures of Rainbow is far away but few is really close to my acro, I guess its depend of photoshop ? :) Thank you so much, your options is closer then other, anyway. I just surprise that my has not any red/pink tone :(
 
Thank you! Id say you are professional. All options were closed but if you compare them the lemonade is more close then other . Thanks everyone!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new