My First Heteractis Magnifica!

Dunno, following along to see what happens. Mags under my care haven’t been much for budding, splitting, etc., usually I have to re-home when they get too large.
Well thank you for the follow! I am excited to see how things progress. I would love to have it grow large enough to require a bigger system. Do you have any links or threads with your Mags? I'd love to see!
 
Mostly buried in my build threads, here are a few ....
1ADA5F19-90F3-4F3B-94DA-80C599135974.png
C0DC26F5-67BC-4C2B-8EE6-1A3BC7EEE469.png
6F01EDAF-6CD2-4558-9AE9-59CAC36C9D46.png


Sadly the top one got puréed by my MP60 ... it just would not stay in one place and one day just released from the rock. Picture is not messed with - it actually looked liked that, sigh. Middle one got huge and I gave it away. Third one is my current mag and is much bigger now than in that picture.
 
Mostly buried in my build threads, here are a few ....
1ADA5F19-90F3-4F3B-94DA-80C599135974.png
C0DC26F5-67BC-4C2B-8EE6-1A3BC7EEE469.png
6F01EDAF-6CD2-4558-9AE9-59CAC36C9D46.png
Absolutely beautiful! I love seeing nems amongst sps corals. I wish I could have afforded one that had a colored foot/tentacles. Mine was advertised as "purple monster" but is barely even pink. Jealous over here! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new