OP
OP
luckylepgw

luckylepgw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh oh. The girlfriend has returned? She needs to know about a cruelty to animal charge if she wants to smash a tank.
Returned? I never got her to leave, been trying for 4 years...

Oh, nothing in her tanks any more... She smashes this one there will be extra charges to go along with her cruelty...

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck to you. That overflow is an easy fix in comparison. I like variety, 4 years w/ an episode like that? Good luck honey, have fun with yourself! Sorry I'm so cold, I'm self educated on women like that with no forgiveness for their thought process. Will the bat be against your head while you are trying to save the tank specimens on the floor? I'll be watching dateline or forensic files from now on.

OP
OP
luckylepgw

luckylepgw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck to you. That overflow is an easy fix in comparison. I like variety, 4 years w/ an episode like that? Good luck honey, have fun with yourself! Sorry I'm so cold, I'm self educated on women like that with no forgiveness for their thought process. Will the bat be against your head while you are trying to save the tank specimens on the floor? I'll be watching dateline or forensic files from now on.

Na all the bats got disposed of...but she will be ok if she goes back on her meds.

But anywho... The overflow is fixed and she is about half filled. I'm going to finish bracing the stand while the temps match in the tanks, there is about a 3.5° difference. Then I'm going to start transferring things to their new home...

20190516_085551.jpeg

This story will continue on the 90gal build thread.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 7.9%
Back