My first Maxima clam

  • Thread starter Thread starter OTB008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OTB008

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
84
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve read different opinions about placing on the sand bed. I buried a small flat rock a little below the sand surface for it to attach to. This is day three in my tank and I think it is doing good. Hasn’t opened up more than the n the pics so far.
7C2B3CE7-27C2-40D6-A7C4-56CDF3702422.jpeg
90C942C5-DA41-464E-8A01-2111BB9CD0F6.jpeg
7B788357-EFCA-407F-A86B-92B46187289A.jpeg
 
Pretty cool if you ask me. I've always thought about adding a clam to my reef but the high price tag makes me nervous.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new