My first Saltwater Tank

ChiefToad

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first Saltwater tank.

35 gallon tank
30 lbs of dry (holey/base) rock
20140510_140801.jpg
20140510_140822.jpg
20140510_140826.jpg
 
I did.. I used a vinegar solution. . By there is still a little bit of a residue.. I have read that the original mr clean magic eraser does a good job with this
 
Id only use it on a dry tank at this point. It needs to be rinsed well with vinegar and water after being used. I wouod not use it on the inside of a tank that has water.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 19.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new