My first Saltwater Tank

ChiefToad

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first Saltwater tank.

35 gallon tank
30 lbs of dry (holey/base) rock
20140510_140801.jpg
20140510_140822.jpg
20140510_140826.jpg
 
I did.. I used a vinegar solution. . By there is still a little bit of a residue.. I have read that the original mr clean magic eraser does a good job with this
 
Id only use it on a dry tank at this point. It needs to be rinsed well with vinegar and water after being used. I wouod not use it on the inside of a tank that has water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new