My first saltwater tank!

I haven't been able to get them to eat yet. I got them on Saturday and fed them later that day and they picked up the food but spit it back out immediately. I waited a day and tried again on Monday but they didn't even pay attention to the food.

I think these guys have flukes because I've been watching them and they twitch violently at times. The little one has also been running his head on the PVC pipe.

A good example of why quarantine is a good idea!

Luckily I've got prazipro and cupramine on hand as soon as I can get them to eat.
Looks great and welcome! Where are you located?
 
Thank you and good luck to you as well!

image.jpg

They're a bit camera shy lol.

I have a hard time getting a good shot of my new clowns too as they are very shifty. ;p the other pair in my anemone are much easier as they hang out in the anemone.
 
I have a hard time getting a good shot of my new clowns too as they are very shifty. ;p the other pair in my anemone are much easier as they hang out in the anemone.

I never thought it would be this hard to get a picture of fish haha. I wonder how the people at live aquaria and the like get such good pictures.
 
I never thought it would be this hard to get a picture of fish haha. I wonder how the people at live aquaria and the like get such good pictures.

You take like 50 and pick out the one good one you got. ;p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new