My first SPS "PACK"

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefKid15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefKid15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 different acros(1blue, 1purple, 1pink, 1 green, 1red)
4 different caps (1orange with blue polyps, rainbow monti, purple rim, blue)
4 different millies(pink, red, orange)

then I'm also getting an LE Superman monti


these are all in a trade for some zoas i want to clear out!!!!!! HERE I COME SPS!!!!
 
sounds like a great trade...what zoas did you trade for the sps?..you know you will have to post pics of those sps...lol
 
yah ill post some pics but i traded a **** ton of polyps with bubble skirts idk he liked some that weren't rare so i was like okay ill frag em up and trade
 
: D--11images hha


tankpics019-1.jpg


tankpics016-2.jpg


tankpics017-2.jpg


tankpics018-2.jpg


tankpics020-2.jpg


tankpics021-2.jpg


tankpics022-2.jpg


tankpics023-1.jpg


RAINBOW MONTI-closed

tankpics024-2.jpg


tankpics025-2.jpg
 
orange with blue polyp caps?!
can you take a pic of that when polyps are out?
 
I mounted a few of them, but I'm lett'n em heal a bit then mounting...might just finish up mounting tonight haven't decided yet :P
 
Those SPS will be awesome in about six months, in two years will have colonies to frag
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new