My first SW tank. 40b

Great write up @Taborct1 ! One thing I've really appreciated doing in my ATO is adding a regular manual switch so I can turn it off during water changes. Unplugging works the same or plugging it into a DJ power strip.

Have you planned any housing for the relay? Maybe a small deli meat plastic container or project box?

It will be plugged into my main power strip so I wont have to worry about the switch during WC either. As far as a box I am not to worried about it. I was going to screw it and the pump straight to the stand underneath using their existing mounting holes.

Thank you BTW.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new