My first tank 20g

813Reefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2022
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Location
tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been in this hobby for about 3 months maybe 3 months and a half. I bought my self a 70g that was running now I have 2 tanks both going well. My 20g was about to jump into an algae out break about 5 days ago I caught it right in the beginning so used some vibrant 12 hours later problem gone also got me a diamond watchman for both tanks they keep the bed looking brand new

image.jpg image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new