My first tank!! Biocube 29

#reef2reef #worldwidecorals #mywwccontest

IMG_4883.JPG
 
That's no good. Nice looking tank though. I just started my tank yesterday and now time to wait for the cycle.
 
Those all in one tanks are super! The corners can be tricky to clean with your average magnet; so don't let it get out of control and it'll be easier.
 
Inkedtx, sorry to hear your lfs is not friendly to beginners. I was very lucky once I found a good lfs they were very patient and answered all my questions. I would also hang around and listen when other customers asked questions
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new