My First Tank

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did we already chat or is there yet another Savannah here making three that I know of. Here's my 6mnth old Savannah, Lego, "exploring" my tank.

OP
OP
Michael Joye

Michael Joye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did we already chat or is there yet another Savannah here making three that I know of. Here's my 6mnth old Savannah, Lego, "exploring" my tank.

We did chat before. My cat did the same thing. The only difference was my clownfish was trying to nip him. My orange clown fish nip anyone or anything that get close to her powerhead.

OP
OP
Michael Joye

Michael Joye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My newest fish. He is just chilling into qt while I wean him off live glass shrimp and on to frozen food. I had to drop some fish from my fish plan( Royal Gammas) because they might be able to fit inside his mouth. He has so much personality. Thou shy, once he warms up to you, he has some funny ways to let you know he wants food. He can spit water at you, and is very accurate with his aim.

IMG_0638.JPG

IMG_0637.JPG

OP
OP
Michael Joye

Michael Joye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
It has been a minute. The lion fish is be a good boy and eating his frozen silver-sides. The mandarin goby loves mysis and brine shrimp.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back