My fish are too big

RtomKinMad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12-14 inch is the magic number for sohals to turn into a full fledged killer. The cramped space will make them even more maniacs. Mine was fine until he reached 13+ inches then boom, jeckel and hyde.

Killed or chased everything, even killed a cleaner shrimp. Knocked down rocks and slit up many mates. Fragged all my sps colonies to pieces.

He was my favorite but had to go many years ago to lfs

Do you think after 10years my Sohal is max size? I don’t think it has gotten longer since we upgraded to 180, but difinitely fatter. This fish will eat anything! She’s like a shark. I can hand feed her but she will bite my hand when I try to hand feed the others instead of her! She swims all day and if I go downstairs in the middle of the night she is still swimming. Should I remove some rock to give her more space? I’m kind of worried now.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everyone,
My fish are getting huge in my 300 gal system. I was hopping to donate to local aquariums but no takers so far. They are about 6 -8 inches in length now. Ive got a unicorn tang, sailfin tang and blue tang that are this size. Im in the Dallas, TX area. Any advise?

You can always trade them in at your LFS for store credit. There are a few in dallas that would take them.