My fish just jumped?

I have never got any smart suggestions from this website except in the beginning of my aquarium. When I got pineapple sponges. After that just nonsense.
 
I have never got any smart suggestions from this website except in the beginning of my aquarium. When I got pineapple sponges. After that just nonsense.
Wow, dude. You're pretty rude for being the one who came here to ask for help/"tips". If the site is so terrible, you are welcome to leave. I'm sure your snide remarks won't be missed. You obviously know more than all of us.
 
I'm cool with u guys chatting I made a mistake asking for help always a waste of time.
 
I have no clue how to delete my account I have tried before maybe some super nerd can just kick me off but make sure I dont get any more stupid surveys.
 
Thanks angle wolf I love my fish and aquarium
 
You don't have to delete your account, just stop coming on the website. As for surveys, just identify those emails as spam. You're welcome!
 
Sorry you feel that way. If you ever change your mind, we're here to help. In the meantime, I hope your fish feels better and you find the community that suits your taste. Good luck.
 
EDIT:
Nevermind, some folks aren't worth the effort of typing a response...
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new