My fish just jumped?

I have never got any smart suggestions from this website except in the beginning of my aquarium. When I got pineapple sponges. After that just nonsense.
 
I have never got any smart suggestions from this website except in the beginning of my aquarium. When I got pineapple sponges. After that just nonsense.
Wow, dude. You're pretty rude for being the one who came here to ask for help/"tips". If the site is so terrible, you are welcome to leave. I'm sure your snide remarks won't be missed. You obviously know more than all of us.
 
I'm cool with u guys chatting I made a mistake asking for help always a waste of time.
 
I have no clue how to delete my account I have tried before maybe some super nerd can just kick me off but make sure I dont get any more stupid surveys.
 
Thanks angle wolf I love my fish and aquarium
 
You don't have to delete your account, just stop coming on the website. As for surveys, just identify those emails as spam. You're welcome!
 
Sorry you feel that way. If you ever change your mind, we're here to help. In the meantime, I hope your fish feels better and you find the community that suits your taste. Good luck.
 
EDIT:
Nevermind, some folks aren't worth the effort of typing a response...
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new