My fish list so far

Ishai Thatcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all, I’m in the midst of setting up a 120 gallon stick dominant mixed reef. I currently only have my eels (3 ribbons, 2 ghost and 1 black), a female watanabei angelfish, an orange back fairy wrasse, and a gold Midas blenny. I wanna get my tang gang all through qt so I don’t have super big algae problems before the tank is ready for coral. I already bought a super small regal blue tang, which is one the way. Besides the blue tang, I was thinking of going with a tomini tang, and a sailfin. Does it seem like that will be a good tang gang to aim for? I will add them all at once of course, And I was thinking of maybe also getting a foxface rabbit fish. Will this be over-kill for the tank? Other stocking will just be some little fish, some anthias, a couple wrasse, and the eels (which will go in last so they don’t feel like eating anybody small..hopefully).

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s very much down to personal preference and of course very much depends on the individual fish

Maybe someone else has some ideas for you

OP
OP
Ishai Thatcher

Ishai Thatcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s very much down to personal preference and of course very much depends on the individual fish

Maybe someone else has some ideas for you
Yeah and I don’t want to be having to keep them super full to stop them from eating my fish.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back