My fish need new homes.

lpsouth1978

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
1,425
Reaction score
1,970
Location
Queen Creek
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the process of changing gears with my tank and need my fish to go to new homes. I am only selling locally and you will need to come pick them up and bring your own bucket/s. If they are not gone in the next few weeks, I will just take them to the LFS, so come get them before Christmas. PM me with any questions or offers. The fish include:

~8" Naso Tang - SOLD
~4.5" Powder Blue Tang - $50
~4.5" Chocolate/Mimic Lemon Peel Tang - $40
~6.5" Regal/Blue Hippo Tang (injured it's back a while ago, but is almost completely healed now. you can see a couple of white spots on it's back in the pic) - $150
~4.5" One spot Fox Face - $40
~3.5" Coral Beauty Angelfish (can't get a good pic, it hides when I come near the tank) - $35
~1.5" Spotted Hawkfish - $20

20191207_124642 by Lyle Southard, on Flickr

20191207_124712 by Lyle Southard, on Flickr

20191207_125635 by Lyle Southard, on Flickr

20191207_125353 by Lyle Southard, on Flickr

20191207_124755 by Lyle Southard, on Flickr

20191208_113022 by Lyle Southard, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Interested in the hawkfish and foxface. Just bought a yellow belly blue, but the foxface should help. Will PM
 
If you would ship, I'll take them
 
Blue tang looks like it has ich. Make sure to qt fish if you purchase.
I actually addressed this in the original post. It does not have ich. He freaked out one day and injured himself on a rock. He had a pretty nasty open sore on his back. Those white spots are the last bits that are healing. If you saw them in person, you would see that it is not ich.
 
If you would ship, I'll take them
If I still have them this time next week, I will let you know. Shipping fish is a bit scary to me, especially this time of year. I am willing to do it, just prefer a local sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new