My Flamethrower on Steroids!!

Man thats awesome, sweet flame thrower.. I think I have its brother!!! you wouldnt beleive it but it looks just like mine!!! And on top of it mine popped two eyes also..recently!!!
 
That's a nice looking Flame Thrower!

CJ
 
Your little bro

First Pic's, got to figure how to remove the red in the photo

DSCN0661.jpg


DSCN0621.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new