My fluval spec 2 turned a year old

Mrx7899

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
970
Location
Hamilton nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
f5598b197dbda52539767f6c62621f33.jpg
49fe8d6df836169599fe324594e70f36.jpg


My spec turned a year old it's modified with a intank media basket, Rio 180, Marine Innovations 8 watt led. Brs reef saver dry rock I do weekly 50% water changes and change the filter floss every week and replace chemi pure blue nano once a month. Just have a clown gobie and a emerald crab and snail. Thought it would be a lot harder to maintain a 2 gallon tank but it's been pretty easy
 
Nice. I've got the same tank that I'm looking to set up very soon. Also planning on getting the InTank media basket as well.

Did you have to modify the Rio 180 at all to get it to fit in the back?
 
Doing good been in there for 6 months hangs out on the rock and watches everyone I wouldn't but anything bigger in there
 
I hadn't planned on any fish at all. A couple sexy shrimp, and possibly a pom pom crab tops. But, perhaps I'll think about a clown goby. Decisions, decisions.
 
Congratulations on your one year, the tank looks great
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new