My frag tank is here.

bamachamp92

WIL E. COYOTE SUPERGENIUS
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
1,458
Reaction score
6
Location
Soddy Daisy, TN.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started a thread in member tanks for my new frag tank but I know some of you only visit the Chattanooga forum so here is a couple of pics. The tank measures 60 x 30 x 15 high.

newfragtank003.jpg


newfragtank002.jpg
 
Dude that is super sweet man! Congrats!
 
Nice! I am so jealous!!! Are you going to run it off of your big tank set up or will it have it's own? I know it's better to have it on it's own. Hurry up and set the thing up so that we can see! And you need to start fragging stuff for the October swap!!!

Maybe this will motivate you to fix up your show tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new