My frag tank is taking off

Dedicated Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Messages
117
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally I’m starting to gather species to aquaculture them. Here’s a short video of what I currently am growing
 
Nice selection. I think just an image or two from a larger view is going to be great in 18k lighting. The 23k blues are making it harder to see your corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new