My free coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan2428
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I picked this up while I was there, so I can cross it of the list. She's a little beat up but I'm sure she's just fine
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1405633347518.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1405633347518.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Wow already looks better I need some of your holy water in that tank u have lol
 
We're is my 40 dollar stick I'm waiting to grow I'm sure others will want to c
 
That's because it's $40.worth of reef raft..... Give it ten years and it'll have a polyp
 
You guys should check out Gateway Aquatics and Corner Reef next time your in the area
 
For sure they will they came up a little late but next time I hope they make a whole day of it . Lol
 
For sure they will they came up a little late but next time I hope they make a whole day of it . Lol

Let me know when you do. If nooks avaliable he might open his door for a viewing and cold beverage
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new