My Frostbite Clownfish at night

  • Thread starter Thread starter kev.2013
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kev.2013

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
420
Location
Des Moines
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6644458B-43B5-4AB3-A3AF-3DD3DC78FC81.jpeg

This was taken with a yellow filter and a blue gel in front of my flash - then color corrected in post.
 
great picture!!!
 
Really interesting idea of putting a blue in front of the flash! I may have to try it myself!
 
Really interesting idea of putting a blue in front of the flash! I may have to try it myself!

I can’t recall where I read about that trick, but helps take quicker photos with less noise.

I don’t have any WB cards, so I just took a picture of a piece of paper with the lens filter/flash filter used that as a preset
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new