My GHL service down

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anirban
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is what I am getting...

Picture1.png
 
It seems to be random:

I could not get in 1 hour ago bad gateway but was just able to get in:

92D03792-46A5-4B4C-9064-8DD099F81A9D.png
 
I am trying since yesterday afternoon. No luck yet.
 
I will try from another source computer with different IP address and will let you know if it works from there or not.
 
I am in office now and I can login using my office computer. I will let you know about the home computer later in the afternoon. Thanks.
 
I wish I could use myGHL, but it's so slow I can't get past the dashboard.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new