My GHL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Lasse,

yes since this night, IT guys are aware of this but it's Sunday, so it's taking longer than usual to repair.

chema

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Lasse. I’m glad to read your message. I havd been experiencing problems with myGHL for the last week. It takes forever to connect or shows some features and not others, problems savIng changes and so on.
I thought it could be the firmware in my old P3 could be outdated or a problem with my current version of myGHl.

Dave-T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having the same problem right now. I can't connect either from myGHL or GHL connect.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having the same problem right now. I can't connect either from myGHL or GHL connect.
There may be a bottleneck on the Azure server side which is affecting cloud connectivity. Our website is showing up as operational. Nonetheless, the team is looking into it.

In the meantime, if you are home, please use your local connection options.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am traveling - so there was no local connection.

I sound like a broken record here...

I love my GHL hardware, but the "bottleneck" with the dashboard is terrible even on good days.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am traveling - so there was no local connection.

I sound like a broken record here...

I love my GHL hardware, but the "bottleneck" with the dashboard is terrible even on good days.

I agree.

I do not think I have every had it work "good"

chema

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been out for vacations for ten days. During this time myGHL either did not connect or when it did it loaded some features but not all of them.

My old SMS module has been much more useful while I was out

Dave-T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s doing it again. I can connect to my Profilux, but when I try to access sensor history, it times out.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My experience with getting sensor data has been very unreliable. I had to take graphs off my dashboard. I would guess that i have to try three times to get a graph to load on average.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep on a good day it is very bad and on most days barely usable. IMHO the charting is almost useless and waiting for dosing pump s and sensors to load is painful. What is frustrating is that this is not a side feature of the product, but rather the primary day to day UI.

Short term fix would be for GHL to significantly turn up resources at the host. I assume they will not die to cost.

Secondly - please give us back the ability to upload our own dashboard files At least until the API is complete. The tokens are available via email, but wow what a resource intensive mess to setup sends, parsing, etc for a dashboard.

Long term fix - start over, as the current delivery model is not working.

I have a notion to setup a port mirror to see if I can pick off the values as they are sent to myGHL but that too is labor intensive and if encrypted, a waste of time.

I am hopeful that the API is fully finished soon so that I can build my own dashboard and host it with Proper resources.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back