My Golden Dwarf Morey Eel.....

Discussion in 'Fish Discussion' started by DarthSimon, Jan 29, 2018.

1. DarthSimon

DarthSimon Apex Control Freak R2R Supporter Reef Tank 365 Partner Member 2019 Build Thread Contributor NJRC Member

So I've had him for about 3-4 weeks now.... He has been eating like a pig since day one. Took him a week to get drift were I would be feeding him, but he now comes front and center of tank under a small cave.... 2-3 times a week he pops his head out here at night and grabs a nice silverside...
    Check this out!!

Tags:

2. DarthSimon

DarthSimon Apex Control Freak R2R Supporter Reef Tank 365 Partner Member 2019 Build Thread Contributor NJRC Member

Longer version....

3. Justfebreezeit

Justfebreezeit Well-Known Member

Lol fall out boy what is this 2005.

Also thats so sweet. I want of these guys so bad. Probably the coolest reef friendly thing that exists.

4. Anarcha0s

Anarcha0s Member

Where did you get this one from? im having a lot of trouble getting mine to eat

5. DarthSimon

From Ray at TSM Corals. I think they are a sponsor here. They had 3 when i went there a month ago. They were small, medium and large. I took the medium size one. They were living in a bunch of PVC pipes in his tank, and they were being fed silveresides.

Draft saved Draft deleted