My Grateful Journeys Tank

I just logged on and found out she passed. I was about to message her to see if she would be at Reef-A-Palooza. I met her there last year and we were at the same table at the vendor social, we chatted quite a bit shared an uber back to the hotel and also chatted the next day at the show. I am very sad to learn she passed,. Rest in peace Jennifer.
I met Jennifer with Kat last year and was looking forward to seeing her again. Although she was new to the community, her passion about it was inspiring. I hope the coral and fish brought you peace. You will be missed.
Feelings felt by many, thanks for sharing.
 
I can’t believe I I at now read about this. I didn’t know her well, had just started to read her build. She seemed like such a wonderful person. My heart aches for her family.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new