My homemade (somewhat) Bonsai (looking) rock structure.

Rev you might want to add some more epoxy. It looks a bit fragile but i might be mistaken.

All in All it came out very very nice! I give thumbs up!
 
Looks terrific Rev! I like the way it has a cave and branches off. Looks like a lot of good spots to place frags too :)
 
HAHA you ladies need to recognize who the boss is!!!!!












That's right TONYA! LOL!


I have to leave it on the table over night to harden. :D

Thanks for the compliments and yes I may add more epoxy to strengthen it real good. I ran out though. :D
 
Oh and BTW this rock is super light! The rock on top is mostly all of the original marco rock. So she is light up top where it counts. ;)
 
can you even order Aquamend anymore?

OH! Reef Savvy I have questions for you! 120 Rimless can ya make it?
 
now I don't feel so bad that our dining room table was an LED build station for about 3 weeks. :o

Rock looks great Rev. Well done.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new