My Huge headache

eqbal9947

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2022
Messages
634
Reaction score
356
Location
Fort Mcmurray
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve posted a lot on here but here is my tank
I’m new to fish and did a bunch of research before buying. I felt that I was ready but found out that I was not at all once I started lol.
Waterbox Reefer 220.6
Reef octupus 200 classic (replacing with something more quiet)
Tunze osmolator 7225 ATO
Aqua illumination Nero 5 2x
Aqua illumination 32 Hydra HD 3x
Maxspect jump 12k return pump (I hate it)
Red Sea doser (haven’t used yet)
Aquaforest media reactor
Waterbox algae scraper

Corals
Frogspawn
Toxic splatter hammer
nY Knicks torch
Miami hurricane chalice
Christmas favia
GSP
Rainbow Lobo
6 different zoas

fish
Hippo tang
2x percula clowns
YWG
Longnose hawkfish
Melanarus wrasse
Naso tang
338A8A7D-037E-4F52-842B-9742CF5D89C5.jpeg
D94E4FFA-4261-41E4-B144-5ADC1FDA8350.jpeg
81BF6D73-E1B8-460E-AD44-EB032EB5060A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new