My hydro/coral flat

Desert.Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
56
Reaction score
7
Location
Glendale
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, my name is Jeremy, I've been reef keeping for about 6 years now. I live in Phoenix az. I've just recently start up my coral flat. The coral flat is 4ft x 8ft x 8 inches. I run a 55 gallon acrylic sump. I'll post pictures here shortly :)


Construction of the stand

uploadfromtaptalk1428276315533.jpg


With the tray in

uploadfromtaptalk1428276357410.jpg


Lights put up, needs some finalizing

uploadfromtaptalk1428276391138.jpg
 
The lights are 250 watt 20,000k metal halide, reef radiance dimmable led and a current usa power compact.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new