My IM 30 Long Build

EvanDeVita

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
903
Reaction score
499
Location
Norwalk, Connecticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
This is my thread for my first ever saltwater aquarium- an IM 30 Gallon Long AIO system. I started this tank on 12/29/20, and only just joined R2R about a month ago. I’ll do my best to document it! I’ve already done so on my Instagram @Ct_Prime_Reefing if you want to check it out!
 
First scape! I changed it after getting advice from my LFS so the caves wouldn’t be as open. Not many pictures at this point in the process- I just let my tank cycle for a month!
 

Attachments

  • 2E652471-393C-4F9C-B77A-89687242CF6A.jpeg
    2E652471-393C-4F9C-B77A-89687242CF6A.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 30

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new